Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello Again,,:)


It’s been a long time since my last update. Well my life quite changed rite now. I’ve graduated from college and got my bachelor degree as Industrial Engineer, Alhamdulillah :). I’m working on a multinational company, again thanks to Allah SWT, and I moved from Bandung to the metropolitan city-Jakarta. Pfuhh so many things have changed. Btw I’ve been very busy since I’m a new employee so I have to work very hard to show them that they choosing me indeed. As a new citizen in the city I’ve felt a little difficult sometimes but as far it is fun, just miss my guy and friends a lot hehehhe. Anyway here is some pictures he took when I went to Bandung.

dress: Mango ; bag: Mom's collection ; jacket: Thrifted

Me and my super handsome (for me hehhehe :p ),, miss him so muucchhh,,,


2 comments: